Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Migration from 1.03 to 1.04

flintdk
2011-04-11
2013-05-08
  • flintdk
    flintdk
    2011-04-11

If upgrading from 1.03 to 1.04 are there any resources available to help?

What are the jGuard dependancies?
    Are there any syntax changes in the xml configuration files between 1.03 and 1.04?
    Etc.?

I'm sure I can just drop a pile of jars from the 1.04 example app into my existing 1.03 application and work through any errors but if there was a migration document that would be great - I could go through the change in a structured way!

Thanks and regards,

Tom.

• Charles Lescot
    Charles Lescot
    2011-04-11

Hi,
    i think the synthax has not changed between 1.à.3 and 1.0.4 releases.
    dependencies are listed in the pom.xml file present in the distribution(same between both releases).
    you can also look at the jars shipped with the jguard-struts-example, to know which files have changed.

hope it helps,

Charles.

• flintdk
    flintdk
    2011-04-12

Thanks Charles I can see about eight POM.XML files, I'll trawl through them and make a big list.

Sorry - I don't use Maven myself and just hadn't noticed them.

Regards,

Tom.

• flintdk
    flintdk
    2011-04-15

Cool - migration from 1.03. to 1.04 complete.  Is there a list of difference between the two versions anywhere?  The changelog etc. included in the release only goes up as far as version 1.00!

• Charles Lescot
    Charles Lescot
    2011-04-16

Hi,
    according to the svn log, the only change seems to be a fix bug in the xml export of the authorization data.

hope it helps,

Charles.