Author: Dave Kleikamp <shaggy@...>
Date: Fri Jan 9 10:53:35 2009 -0600
jfs: clean up a dangling comment
viro cleaned up an hlist hack, but left a comment where it no longer
belongs. Combine the old comment with his new one.
Signed-off-by: Dave Kleikamp <shaggy@...>
diff --git a/fs/jfs/jfs_imap.c b/fs/jfs/jfs_imap.c
index 0f94381..3460572 100644
@@ -57,12 +57,6 @@
- * __mark_inode_dirty expects inodes to be hashed. Since we don't want
- * special inodes in the fileset inode space, we make them appear hashed,
- * but do not put on any lists.
* imap locks
/* iag free list lock */
@@ -497,7 +491,9 @@ struct inode *diReadSpecial(struct super_block *sb, ino_t inum, int secondary)
- * that will look hashed, but won't be on any list; hlist_del()
+ * __mark_inode_dirty expects inodes to be hashed. Since we don't
+ * want special inodes in the fileset inode space, we make them
+ * appear hashed, but do not put on any lists. hlist_del()
* will work fine and require no locking.
ip->i_hash.pprev = &ip->i_hash.next;