DG / All
I am looking at the base demo servlet (JFreeChartServletDemo) and the
base demo (JFreeChartDemo). I would like to see both able to present
the same types of charts where possible. I would also like to extend
the base demo to include meter examples.
While I have not completed the servlet code yet, I would like to get
some feedback on a rewrite of JFreeChartDemo.
1. Changed panel (tab) naming keys in demoresources from tab.xxxx to
2. Added key *.tab in demoresources to assign charts to tabs
3. Added key *.zoom in demoresources to allow zooming to be specified?
4. Changed displayChart methods to createChart methods and removed
5. Created CHART_COMMANDS array and removed individually named strings
Some crappy code in it.
A little more complex.
Chart creation is reuseable in demo servlets
create methods deal exclusively with chart creation
Single base for demo creation (servlets and Swing)
3 step process to add charts
1. create a createChart method
2. Add name etc to CHART_COMMANDS array
3. Add details to demoResources