Adds an option to set where the compiler writes the modified classes to.
Modified the functionaltest Ant target to use this option.
Stricter checks on input arguments.
Fixes the remaining unfixed part of 1169808.
Logged In: YES
The -d option appears to be the same in the help text for javac, jikes and gcj. I've only tested this on javac though.
Bad me, didn't update the unit test after adding the classpath field.
File Added: MainArgumentsTest.java
- Checks that the directory to write classes to exists; javac fails if it does not.
- Adds an overall JUnit TestSuite.
- Adds unit tests for the target directory option in MainArgumets
- Renames FileExistenceChecker to FileChecker, adds a new method to check if a path is a directory
- Factored out the implementation of FileChecker into it's own class RealFileChecker
- Adds unit tests for RealFileChecker
- Adds unit tests for RealCompilerOptions.
File Added: 1267941-v3.patch.zip
Oops, zip file has wrong name, this is a patch for part of 1169808 not 1267941.