We are pleased to announce that JERT 0.3 has just been released. This is a minor feature enhancement release in the 0.x series.
* Per-user report level security setting
* Drill down report
* Update import report definition file function
We are pleased to announce that JERT 0.2 has just been released. This is a bugfix and minor enhancement release in the 0.x series. And the homepage is online: http://jert.sourceforge.net/
* Added i18n support, currently supports English and Chinese
* Added user preferences function, user can setup report result count per page and locale
* Resolve the delete report definition cause cache error issue
* Added confirm message when delete database
* Added create report defintion validation
JavaEye Reporting Tool (JERT) is an open-source, web-based database reporting tool. It allows you to create flexible reports without any programming (though you'll need SQL knowledge). It's a lightweight reporting environment, the report can be created to quickly share information via web.
This version is our first release, you may choose one package for downloading,
jert-complete: includes source code and sample reports
jert-war: a ready to deploy WAR file
jert-sample: sample reports file (inculded in jert-complete package)