1. Name- JMail plugin.
2. Version Number- 1.1.
3. All Requirements- :
* JDK compatibility - 1.4
* jEdit version - 4.3.
* plugin dependencies - none
* required third-party applications
* libraries to be bundled with the release:
mail.jar and activation.jar
4. Announcement- New version of the JMail plugin
with attachment support and UI enhancements.
5. Source Code- in the CVS tagged JMAIL-1-3.
* New improved UI based on SwingWorkers to provided
better response and progress.
* Support for HTML mails. Just set the buffer mode to
'html' and you can type in any HTML you want.
* Support to send attachements
* Support for inline attachments. If you want to send a
HTML page with an image. Then you can just add the
image as attachment and refer it in the html as <img
src="cid:attachmentX"> Where X is the attachment no
(starting with 0 ofcourse :) )
* The column margins of the tables are remembered so no
need to adjust the tables everytime.
* Better support for sorting messages based on columns