Both the SVN and git plugins provide a Blame action that establishes an area at the right side of text area. At it's top a "Close Blame" button is placed, which seems to be provided by Common Controls plugin. The "Close Blame" button uses the same place as the ColumnRuler plugin to show the ColumnRuler. Now, having enabled both ColumnRuler and Blame there are visibility issues.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable ColumnRuler visibility
- Enable Blame (SVN or git)
- Go to another open buffer - ColumnRuler isn't shown anymore
- Disable and Re-Enable ColumnRuler visibility - ColumnRuler will be shown
- Go back to the blamed buffer - The "Close Blame" button isn't there
and so on