As I said, I will do what I can. But as you yourself said, this is not
trivial and will need a little time and strictly seen. The more
important question is whether to delay the release for this, as the
others seem to still have ants in their pants which is why I asked you
to answer to Alan's mail what I still ask you to do. The question is
whether the separation of my big commit in single commits is worth the
additional delay, especially if we maybe agree to have all the changes
in 4.4 which I still think is possible with my arguments.
Kazutoshi Satoda schrieb:
> Hi Vampire,
> Here I repeat once more the most important questions you missed:
> I want you to ...
> 1. separate the mixed changes into logical units, and apply them
> to *trunk* taking at least one revision for each logical unit,
> 2. submit merge request for each logical unit.
> Would you please do this?
> Could you please revert r19130 for now? not to be mixed with merges
> for other fixes.
> Let's discuss for each changes individually after that.