From: Carlos Quiroz <cquiroz@ma...> - 2004-01-07 19:34:21
After quite a while I released a new version of JythonInterpreter
containing quite a few fixes and updated for jEdit 4.2. It also includes
parts from Jason Madar to use ProjectViewer classpath if available
2. Version Number:
3. All Requirements:
* JDK compatibility: >= jdk 1.4
* jEdit version: jedit 04.02.07.00
* plugin dependencies: errorlist.ErrorListPlugin 1.3.1
* Converted option panes to Java.
* Fixed bugs in executing python startup scripts.
* "jython" directory no longer created or used in jEdit home
directory. Use a startup script instead if you wish to have a script
executed when jEdit is starting.
* Traceback displayed when there's an error executing a macro.
* Removed old macro execution method: "_execMacro".
* Removed support for executing user's "jython\jedit.py" on startup.
* Added AWT error handler to catch jython exception using AWT.
* Fixed bugs in path handler. Now it can also load one path and
mutiple jars at the same time. It uses jEdit VFS.
* Added button to invoke tabnanny
* If project list is installed its classpath is added to the interpreter
* Compatible with jEdit 4.2pre7