I've installed the newest jEdit but it hangs at sturtup with 'run startup scripts'. I removed .jedit folder but nothing changed. And running jEdit doesn't ceate new .jedit folder.
Please provide some more info:
- Operating System version
- Java version
- *Where* doesn't jEdit ceate new .jedit folder?
- How did You start jEdit?
- Are You sure that no other jEdit is running in background?
- Operating System version: XP SP 3
- Java version: 1.6.20
- *Where* doesn't jEdit ceate new .jedit folder? - in my profile folder (documents and settings/user_name)
- How did You start jEdit?: using jedit.jar file (i've tried exe file and jEdit hangs too)
- Are You sure that no other jEdit is running in background? yes - i killed every javaw.exe processes
Previously i used jedit 4.3 and it worked perfectly
jEdit 5 uses a different settings folder: %APPDATA%\jedit
(usually: documents and settings\user_name\application data\jedit)
Please delete this and try again.
YES it work's!!! :)
Thank you very very very much