The macro HyperSearch_Results_to_Buffer.bsh writes all lines listed in the HyperSearch Results dockable to a new buffer.
It would be very handy to have access to this function and other result processing functions via buttons in the HyperSearch Results dockable.
I'd think that the following functions would be usable:
- write whole lines to new buffer (see above)
- copy whole lines to clipboard
- option to process not the found lines but all other
- write only occurrences to new buffer
- copy only occurrences to clipboard