+ Bug 2043623: The action to switch to a dockable should also set the keyboard
focus to the dockable.
- Bug 2043578: Add an action and button in a ToolWindowBar to hide/show the entire
ToolWindowBar, preserving the splits (the aggregate mode).
This is a problem:
- Corner components are not useful, a single bar that is not visible makes two
corner components invisible.
- The CustomDockableDescriptor can be useful, but the problem is how to actually
toggle minimization of the bar. There is no API for that.
- Look and feel: Use jEdit style for ToolWindows and ToolWindowBars.
- A pop up message when the docking framework is changed, saying jEdit should be
restarted for the new setting to take effect.
- FastOpen plugin: With DWM, pops up floating. With MyDoggy, docked.
- Document the plugin (user guide).