Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Thanks for writing this thing... :)

leouser
2005-11-11
2013-04-25
  • leouser
    leouser
    2005-11-11

Hi!

I discovered this piece of software this morning and am very excitied about it!  For some odd reason searching on sourceforge with just 'spelling' doesn't bring Jazzy up, which probably explains my ignorance of it.  I found it because I was looking to see if their was a good bridge between ASpell and Java built... and I stumbled upon this.  The ibm article about Jazzy was very helpful in making me decide to try it out.

Im currently writing a spelling plugin based off of this library.  Im guessing Im about at max, a day away from finishing it.  Which is a good indicator about how easy it is to use your software.  Thanks for supplying the essential piece in making the JyLeoSpellChecker.py plugin happen.

leouserz

• leouser
      leouser
      2005-11-11

I need to reiterate that this thing looks great!  I almost have a traditional spellchecker for my app done and Ive only put a couple of hours into it.  I don't know how this thing slipped through my fingers for so long. :)

leouserz