Javascript frameworks integration

o_deh
2007-10-17
2013-05-28
  • o_deh
    o_deh
    2007-10-17

Hi,

I'm working with different opensource Javascript components. When i lint a html file containing javascript inclusions to these files (<script type="text/javascript" src="myComponent.js""></script>), lint automatically parses them. The only option i found to exclude these files is to place a /*jsl:ignoreall*/ at the top of each file. The problem is that each time i integrate a new version of these components, i've to edit the files again.

My questions :
    - is there another way to exclude these files ?
    - if not, is it possible to add an exclusion list of files in the config file or in a separate file ?

Thanks,

Olivier

• There's currently no way to exclude these files. I have done some work on adding a "-process" to prevent processing of certain files. I believe that could be extended to work as an exclusion list. If so, it would probably be available in the next release, whenever that might be.

That said, unfortunately I can make no promises on how soon this will be available. :-)

-Matthias

• o_deh
        o_deh
        2007-10-17

I'm going to write a script to tag automatically every js file in my exclusion list with /*jsl:ignoreall*/ and integrate it in the build environment. This is not a "perfect" solution but it should be sufficient until your next release ;)

Thanks for your quick response,

Olivier