[08aug10] JavaRa 1.16 beta
- [added] Many new registry keys for JavaRa to remove
- [added] New system of reading registry keys into the program
- [added] New system of reading languages
- [added] (beta!) x64 support
- [fixed] (beta!) software crashes upon failure to access HOMEDRIVE environment variable
- [fixed] (beta!) Broken jupdate method
[15jul09] JavaRa 1.15 beta
- [fixed] JavaRa commandline issue
- [fixed] Small bug causing JavaRa to crash if no Java executable was found.
JavaRa is a simple tool that does a simple job: it removes old and redundant versions of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
Java software in general and the Java JRE in particular allow you to run applications called 'applets' that are written in the Java programming language. You probably have Java JRE installed on your computer because these applets allow you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, view images in 3D, as well as many others.... read more