Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

w395 and jmeboy

Help
Anonymous
2010-08-30
2013-05-01

• Anonymous
    2010-08-30

hi, i've a sony ericsson w395 and the emulator doesn't work. I've read in the faq that a non obfuscated version exists, but it doesn't appear in the download section. I know that this emu works in my phone, because i've downloaded before, but i think that it was the non obfuscated version.
    Thanks in advance

• Jörg Jahnke
    Jörg Jahnke
    2010-08-30

The latest version (and also quite some versions before) don't use obfuscation anymore. So this is most likely not the reason for the emulator not working anymore. It might be that the W395 has too little memory available for Java applications. Does the emulator not start at all or does is quit when loading a game? In the former case there is possibly only the chance to search for an old version that works. In the latter case you might try some less memory-intensive games like e.g. the integrated game Q-Bert and see if that works.

• Anonymous
    2010-08-30

ok thanks! 1.3.4 works fine (it's the lastest version that works).  Speed is pretty good. Thank you for your work, it's awesome!