Many thanks for the efforts you spend to keep this library up to date.
I noticed that the java files are located right below src/ and not
under a directory named the same as the package.
For example, the file PlayerClient.java is located at
src/PlayerClient.java and not at src/javaclient/PlayerClient.java as
it should be.
Some IDEs (as NetBeans, the great IDE that I'm using) look for the
java files at the location they were suppose to be and thus can not
find them so unless Imanually change the location, the editing /
debugging cycle is harmed.
Please fix the problem.
From: Radu Bogdan Rusu <veedee@in...> - 2005-06-15 11:23:26
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 02:52:52AM +0300, Moshe Sayag wrote:
> Some IDEs (as NetBeans, the great IDE that I'm using) look for the
> java files at the location they were suppose to be and thus can not
> find them so unless Imanually change the location, the editing /
> debugging cycle is harmed.
We switched entirely to Eclipse, which doesn't have this problem. From 1.6.3
upwards we encourage our users to use the jar and the API documentation
instead of directly modifying/importing the sources. I'm quite sure you
could tweak your IDE too, or instead you could just copy the src/* to
javaclient/src/* each time you upgrade to a newer version (we don't update
that often :) ).
Radu Bogdan Rusu
| Radu Bogdan 'veedee' Rusu | http://www.rbrusu.com
| PhD student/researcher
| Robotics Research Group, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca[.ro]