=== Notes ===
This release works on 64-bit & 32-bit linux systems.
* Requires Sun's JRE version 1.6 or higher *
=== Instructions For Use ===
* add libJAppIndicatorCdl.so to your java library path
* add JAppIndicator.jar to your class path
TestJAppIndicator is an example program that shows the functionality of the API.
For javadoc api documentation, use a web browser to open the javadoc folder.
=== Release ===
* Allows the path to the native libs to be set.
* Note, the file extension for icons should not be included, otherwise it won't
show the icons in the system tray in Unity.
* 32-bit enabled
* label text can no be changed during execution
* adding an App Indicator with icon works
* registering event listeners for app indicator events (left/right click on menu item)
* quit removes app indicator from menu
* checking for app indicator library does not work and always resturns false