The second bugfix release of the JAMWiki 1.3.x series, JAMWiki 1.3.2
(code name "BeesBeesBees") is now available for download from Sourceforge:
This release is a minor release that contains only bugfixes; users of
previous JAMWiki 1.3.x releases will see no changes that would require
special attention when upgrading. All users of previous JAMWiki 1.3.x
releases are encouraged to upgrade.
Please see the release notes at http://jamwiki.org/wiki/en/JAMWiki_1.3.2
and the CHANGELOG below for additional information. Feedback is
appreciated and can be submitted at http://jamwiki.org/, while any bugs
can be reported at http://jira.jamwiki.org.
The JAMWiki Team
JAMWiki is a wiki engine implemented using Java that provides much of
the functionality of MediaWiki. It can be run with or without a database
and is designed to be fast and easy to set up.
* Fix error that could cause categories to be initialized with the
name "category_name" instead of the actual category name.
* HTML validation fixes (Thomas Koch).
* Move source repository from Subversion to Git (Thomas Koch and Peter
* Upgrade the Maven release plugin to 2.4.1.
* Updated Russian translations (shar).