The fourth bugfix release of the JAMWiki 1.1.x series, JAMWiki 1.1.4
(code name "Be Nicer") is now available for download from Sourceforge:
This release is a minor release that contains only bugfixes; users of
previous JAMWiki 1.1.x releases will see no changes that would require
special attention when upgrading. All users of previous JAMWiki 1.1.x
releases are encouraged to upgrade.
Please see the release notes at http://jamwiki.org/wiki/en/JAMWiki_1.1.4
and the CHANGELOG below for additional information. Feedback is
appreciated and can be submitted at http://jamwiki.org/, while any bugs
can be reported at http://jira.jamwiki.org.
The JAMWiki Team
JAMWiki is a wiki engine implemented using Java/JSP that provides much
of the functionality of MediaWiki. It can be run with or without a
database and is designed to be fast and easy to set up.
* Image "alt" tag on image pages should not be "null". Reported by
* The "File server URL" property was being ignored when generating
image and file URLs. Reported by justme.
* Updated German translations (axelclk).
* Updated German translations (justme).
* Updated Russian translations (cab).
* Updated Russian translations (justme).