Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Make Jamon Maven friendly

2011-05-26
2013-05-20
  • Hi Steve,

When creating aspects or so, it would be very convenient to have Jamon available on central repo and usable with Maven.
    We'd be really happy to contribute it if necessary.

Jean-Louis

• Steve Souza
    Steve Souza
    2011-07-13

What are the required steps to make jamon maven compatible?

• Well, the first thing is obviously to create a pom for jamonapi as well as for fdsapi.
    Then, you can use Sonatype repository to get your artifacts available in Central repo.

Do you want a patch file?

Jean-Louis

• Steve Souza
    Steve Souza
    2011-07-18

I've never used maven, and I don't have time to get the mechanics to work for both fdsapi and jamonapi right now.  If anyone can do the legwork on this that would be appreciated.  Otherwise it will have to wait for a future release.

• np Steve, I gonna make it today if possible.
    Is a patch file ok for you?

Jean-Louis

• Steve Souza
    Steve Souza
    2011-07-18

Well, a patch file probably won't help me because I don't know anything about maven.  I don't even know what a patch file means.   I have to know what it means to put both fdsapi and jamonapi into maven, and the steps to do it.  Don't get me wrong I know I could read how to do it and figure it out.  I just don't have time to do that right now.  So I am not sure what I need, but I am looking for a way to accelerate that process more than simply to be given a patch file.