We reached the development freeze deadline and we now enter the
finishing phase for one single week.
(The planning is available at
What does it means ?
== For developers ==
(doc writer volunteers are welcomed to help developers
on the doc part)
* None new feature should happen against trunk now
* Please document in the online wiki user guide manual :
features you developed. Check the doc writer best practices:
* Please describe in few words the most noticeable new features in
* Please perform your programmer tests (Unit tests) so code is stable
enough when entering qualification phase. Check for deadlocks using
jconsole (Thread tab -> dead locks) as well.
* Please create manual tests testers should perform at
* Please perform performance tests on your new features. I recommend
VisualVM (https://visualvm.dev.java.net/) for profiling
== For translators ==
* Please update your langpacks before March the first.
Thanks everyone, help us to make Jajuk rock !
PGP keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Try Jajuk Advanced jukebox (http://jajuk.info)