First a great thank you for your tool Jailer.
Do you agree wih me if i say that prolog.sql and epilog.sql files are inserted into the final scripts with an alphabetical order ? But with such an order, the final script is not correct.
Here is an example of what i got :
1) EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER TABLE DOSSIER disable ... ';
2) EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER TABLE INSCRIPTION disable ...';
3) SAVEPOINT JAILER_DEBUT_INSERT;
4) Insert into ORDREDUJOUR ...;
5) EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER TABLE DOSSIER enable ...';
6) WHEN others THEN
6) rollback to JAILER_DEBUT_INSERT;
7) EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER TABLE INSCRIPTION enable ... ';
4) script created by Jailer
I was hopping an order like :
Thanks in advance for your answer.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
yes, I agree with you that it's better to insert the files in the order you suggested. I will change it soon.
I've uploaded release 4.0.18.
Please have a try.
Prolog.sql is now at the top of the sql script.
And epilog.sql is at the bottom.
Thank you for this release.
Have à good day