From: Adam Sampson <ats@of...> - 2006-12-03 01:02:42
Since Leslie's rather short on time at the moment, he's handed
maintainership of JACK Rack over to me. I believe I've processed all the
pending requests and patches that had been sent to him; if there's
anything I haven't caught up on, please let me know.
I've put together a new JACK Rack -rc tarball, and it's available from
This is the first release I've done myself, so it's likely that things
may have broken; please test it and let me know if it's OK for you.
Changes since 1.4.5-rc1:
- Various cleanups to the source code.
- Use the new GTK about dialog and toolbar APIs (the major effect of
which is that the "add" button in the toolbar now looks different).
- Use the correct dialogs when opening and saving files.
- Disconnect safely from JACK upon shutdown (patch from Florian Paul
- Make the configure script check for the LADSPA header.
Adam Sampson <ats@...> <http://offog.org/>