classload problem running examples\example1

Michael
2010-02-12
2013-04-29
  • Michael
    Michael
    2010-02-12

Hi ,

i try to run examples\example1 in jace1.1.1 . when runs at   "jace::helper::createVm( loader, list, false );" , it goes to "JNIException& jniException" and gives "An unexpected JNI error occured. Assert failed: Unable to find the class, jace.util.ShutdownHook. Did you forget to include jace-runtime.jar in your classpath at runtime?"

i checked the env  variables , something missed ? , seems ok  as follows :

D:\jdk-6u10-docs\jace\release\examples\example1\exe\win32\vc++8.0\Debug>echo %classpath%
    .;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip;D:\jdk-6u10-docs\jace\release\lib
    D:\jdk-6u10-docs\jace\release\examples\example1\exe\win32\vc++8.0\Debug>set jace_home=D:\jdk-6u10-docs\jace
    D:\jdk-6u10-docs\jace\release\examples\example1\exe\win32\vc++8.0\Debug>example1.exe
    An unexpected JNI error occured. Assert failed: Unable to find the class, jace.util.ShutdownHook. Did you forget to include jace-runtime.jar in your classpath at runtime?
    D:\jdk-6u10-docs\jace\release\examples\example1\exe\win32\vc++8.0\Debug>
    =============
    Thanks
    Michael

• Michael
    Michael
    2010-02-12

I changed env vraibles and it works now . this is a great tool , i like it !!!

• Fu Brandon
    Fu Brandon
    2010-04-30

What you do to change environment, I have the same problem as you

• Gili Tzabari
    Gili Tzabari
    2010-04-30

Try SVN revision 37. The native code was missing jace-runtime.jar in the classpath.