Many new features to merge

Help
PaXoR
2012-07-19
2013-05-01
  • PaXoR
    PaXoR
    2012-07-19

In our company we finished developing new features we need for jTrac to continue being our main issue tracking. Hope this will add some momentum to the project.

Here is a list of features we have:

(1) Some items can become hidden. In "Edit" you select "Hidden" and then select users which can see it from now on.
    (2) If you name a field with the same name you can define it in one place for all spaces (under options)
    (3) In Options->Settings you can define for a certain field a custom color which will be used to highlight the line containing it in the itemslist (Priority, Impact, Severity etc.).
    (4) Search is somehow fixed. But needs some work more to act the same when you are searching in Subject or Details.
    (5) In Options->Settings you can set if users can or can't remove "Notify by Email"
    (6) In Options->Settings you can define the numbers which are default in items listing (as we have 1000s of items in each space)
    (7) All custom fields in Item History are collapsed by default. You can view them without refreshing.
    (8) The comment box is bigger and wider

Note the database has been expanded for:
    - new table: PRIVILEGED_USERS(ID BIGINT GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY(START WITH 1) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,USER_ID BIGINT NOT NULL,ITEM_ID BIGINT)
    - ITEM_ID is reference to ITEMS(ID)
    - and USER_ID is reference to USERS(ID).

- table ITEMS has been expanded with another filed: HIDDEN type boolean.

If anyone is interested in merging this code into the main branch (against fine dinner with good wine on the Slovenian coast or such) I will give you a link of our complete LATEST code rarred.

• Yuliya
    Yuliya
    2012-12-05

Hi :) I am interested in these changes, can you share?
    I also don't mind to get a dinner :) but the Slovenian coast is too far for me…

• Hi
    I am also interested to get this code . Please send me the link for latest code.
    Thank you verymuch
    Bharathi