Query regarding CreateMainWindow and SetImage

Help
2010-10-14
2013-05-09
  • Hello Sir,
    My query may sound silly but the code mentioned below in "CalibrationApp" in IVT never shows area of both the images equally. For example, during calibation using a chessboard pattern, the video image in left pane is fully shown (640 by 480) , however, right pane does not fully cover the right frame or widget even if the total size of the window is (640*2) by (480*2). Do you have any idea why is this happening? The same is happening when two digital images are displayed at a time in stereoclick application. I would be thankful to you if you could help me in this regard.

The code for displaying two images at a time in both the applications are given below:
    m_pMainWindow = CreateMainWindow(0, 0, 2*width, height, "Stereo Click Application");

// events are sent to this class, hence this class needs to have the CMainWindowEventInterface
    m_pMainWindow->SetEventCallback(this);

// create an image widget to display an image
    m_pImageWidgetLeft = m_pMainWindow->AddImage(0, 0, width, height);
    m_pImageWidgetRight = m_pMainWindow->AddImage(width, 0, width, height);

// make the window visible
    m_pMainWindow->Show();

// main loop
    while (!pApplicationHandler->ProcessEventsAndGetExit())
    {
    m_pMainWindow->SetImage(m_pImageWidgetLeft, &image_left);
    m_pMainWindow->SetImage(m_pImageWidgetRight, &image_right);
    }

• Pedram Azad
    Pedram Azad
    2010-10-15

Hello,

what is your screen resolution? If your screen resolution is below 1280 in its width, then the right images will get cropped.

If this is not your problem, you can send me a screenshot by email so it becomes clearer to me what the problem is.

Pedram

• Hello Sir,
    Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Yes, the resolution was below 1280 in its width. Have a nice day.