Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

regarding DrawEllipse

Help
2010-09-14
2013-05-09
  • Hello sir,
    I am using the code below to draw an ellipse on the image. But I am getting the error mentioned below. Could you please help me in this regard. Thanking you in anticipation of a favourable response.

Ellipse2d ellip;
    ellip.center.x=50.0;
    ellip.center.y=30.0;
    ellip.angle=30.0;
    ellip.height=15.0;
    ellip.width=7.0;
    PrimitivesDrawer::DrawEllipse(ppgray,ellip,255,255,255,2);

Error:
    main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl PrimitivesDrawer::DrawEllipse(class CByteImage *,struct Ellipse2d const &,int,int,int,int)" (?DrawEllipse@PrimitivesDrawer@@YAXPAVCByteImage@@ABUEllipse2d@@HHHH@Z)

• Pedram Azad
    Pedram Azad
    2010-09-15

Hello,

I accidentally added the function declaration without an implementation, which is the reason for the unresolved external. However, I have already implemented PrimitivesDrawer::DrawEllipse (without support for thickness = -1 though) and this will be release with the next version.

So far, you can either use PrimitivesDrawerCV::DrawEllipse instead or if you send me an email, I'll send you the current PrimitivesDrawer.cpp.

Pedram

• Hello Sir,
    Thanks for the reply. I would be grateful to you if you can share the new class (PrimitivesDrawer.cpp)  file with me. Can you please let me know your email address? Thanks

• Pedram Azad
    Pedram Azad
    2010-09-16

You find my email address on the contact page of ivt.sourceforge.net.

Pedram