I've been using this logger in many of my school projects and many instructors also seem to like it (and use it :)).
So, see notes and changelog for the new version. Nothing special, just more flexibility, and some optimization.
This release of IVJLogger targeted the following issues:
- Simplicity (1 line of code to create, 1 line to initialize)
- Maintability (Yearly & Monthly ZIP archives)
- Maintability #2 (easy-to-browse HTML table output)
- Performance & Efficiency (min priority thread background thread pool that is quite efficient)
- Extensibility (Simple design means you can easily create your own loggers by extending the existing ones, as well as filters; tutorials are supplied - see the home page)... read more