69 lines (45 with data), 2.1 kB
General improvements for the future
* Speed improvements:
- revise the idea of shallow matrix views
* Possibly add linear programming (LP) in the form of an external library
* Add routines for optimization
- Use GSL for fminbnd (brent) and fminunc (BFGS)?
- Add other routines from http://plato.asu.edu/guide.html and
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~neum/glopt.html - LP, SDP, SOCP...
* Support for existing wireless standards, e.g. GSM/GPRS, WCDMA, WLAN,
* IT++ interpreter
* Multi-dimensional arrays
* The member ">>" and "<< operators needs to be revised. The "<<" operator
does not always match the ">>" one.
* Make an m-file load/saver (similar to it-file).
* Soft-in soft-out turbo decoder (Erik)
* Class for operation on index sets? (Erik)
* Revision of (scalar) modulators to use fast likelihood algebra and
to take soft inputs (for higher order constellations) (Erik)
* Sparse matrix class:
- should choose the transposed matrix also (for fast row access)? (Erik)
- is there any gain by maintaining the index vector sorted? (Erik)
- add cout for Sparse_Vec and Sparse_Mat (Pal)
* GF2mat_dense class: (Erik)
- There is probably potential for improving the efficiency of some
of the matrix/vector multiplication operators (see specific
comments in the code)
- Implement a general GF(2)-matrix class which offers the user a
transparent interface (user does not need to know whether the
sparse or the dense representation is used)?
* LDPC classes: (Erik)
- Implement ACE-measured based random matrix generation of
- Add more extensive information gathering functions
- Support for efficient encoding, using sparse representation of
- Support for structured parity check matrices
- Optimizations in decoder? Implement suboptimum decoding schemes,
- In MGW-cycle removal algorithm, hardcode a binomial expansion of
the adjacency matrix for higher powers to improve efficiency