Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
The UI should keep track of modified treasures and prompt the user before closing them if they have not been saved.
Furthermore, the UI should keep track of which File a treasure was loaded from/saved to. Future save operations should just save straight to the old file unless a "save as" option was selected.
* Saving a treasure remembers which file is asscociated with each treasure
* You can no longer save more than one treasure to a single file
* Modifying a treasure is tracked and noted by adding a marker after the treasure's name
* Moved all treasure handling logic into a new TreasureManager class
* Moved all generation logic into the GenerationManager class
* Added a "Save As" option