iTALC is a use- and powerful didactical tool which lets you view and control computers in your labs and interact with students in a modern way. It supports Linux and Windows NT/2000/XP and it even can be used transparently in mixed environments!
This release is mainly a maintenance-release. Additionally the license has changed which now additionally allows to link iTALC against OpenSSL-library (whose license is GPL-incompatible).
- added permission to link against OpenSSL-library to license
- added Czech localization-files
- added Ukrainian localization-files
- fixed typo in UI
- use Win32-API for determining program-files folder (closes #1846814)
- use %temp% and %tmp% environment-variables instead of C:\temp if possible (closes #1879580)
- added "-screen"-argument which makes it possible to specify which screen the remote-control-window should be displayed on
- made ICA a non-console-application in order to make it usable when running as normal application instead of service
The download is available at
More information is available at the new project-homepage
and the Wiki