iTALC is a use- and powerful didactical tool which lets you view and control computers in your labs and interact with students in a modern way. It supports Linux and Windows NT/2000/XP and it even can be used transparently in mixed environments!
1.0.3 release has been working quite well although there were several minor bugs which are now fixed with this release. Furthermore latest libraries and build-tools were used to build the win32-package.
- made iTALC work with Qt 4.3.x
- removed support for Qt < 4.2.0
- re-built win32-package with GCC 4.2.2, Qt 4.3.3 snapshot, MinGW-Runtime 3.13, w32api 3.10, OpenSSL 0.9.8g
- added Slovenian and Chinese localization
- save config-files in UTF8-format instead of ASCII
- fixed several bugs regarding win32-setup
- improved support for installations from/to UNC-paths
- improved logfile-support
- improved build-system for better 64-bit-compatibility
- lock *all* keys now while screen is being locked - no way to escape anymore!
- various other fixes
The download is available at
More information is available at the new project-homepage
and the Wiki