Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Italc 2 and ctrl-alt-del

Help
Anjos
2011-08-04
2013-06-05
  • Anjos
    Anjos
    2011-08-04

Hi,
    I just tested Italc 2 and it works much better than the candidate.. more stability but something I cant get to work is the ctrl-alt-del.. it says it has been disabled..
    We're running Windows 7 in our domain.
    any suggestion?
    I read that the CAD needs to be disabled from the local policies.. but I wonder if Italc installer can do this instead of doing it machine by machine..
    thanks and kudos for the great update..

• D.L.CHAVDA
    D.L.CHAVDA
    2012-01-10

Can you please give me your email id. I need some help and assistance for installation of iTALC 2. I am very much confused and wasted my one week.

• D.L.CHAVDA
    D.L.CHAVDA
    2012-01-10

Can you please give me your email id. My email id is advahc.biz@gmail.com ( advahc.biz AT gmail . com ). I need some help and assistance for installation of iTALC 2. I am very much confused and wasted my one week.

• Anjos
    Anjos
    2012-01-10

Well, Im still struggling with the Ctrl-Alt-Del feature.. not being able to do it..
    the only way to do this is by bringing up the On-Screen Keyboard and then I hit Ctrl-Alt and hit Del with the mouse..
    I hope this could be added in future updates.. other programs have it working with Ctrl-Alt-End ..

thanks,

Hi Advahc, If you post your problem then maybe, not just me, but others can help you as well.. I'll send you a PM just in case..

Cheers :)

• MichHispania
    MichHispania
    2012-02-01

Hello friends,
    After many problems, I got to run Win7 with Italc2.0, I also hope that in future updates to work the option CTRL + ALT + DEL to log on remotely.
    Angel6677, I have not got started a client session from the Master. When I bringing up the On-Screen Keyboard and hit CTRL + ALT + DEL with the mouse, nothing happens.

a greeting

• Anjos
    Anjos
    2012-02-02

@michhispania,
    I usually hit TWICE (2 times) CTRL+ALT with the regular keyboard on the master computer (Having the On-Screen Keyboard on the client) and hit DEL with the mouse.. and that works.. sometimes getting the OSK to pop up takes few seconds but nothing major..

Cheers :)