Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

iTALC 2.0.1 Windows 7 demo mode freeze

derkirsche
2013-08-22
2013-11-13
  • derkirsche
    derkirsche
    2013-08-22

Hi! I'm trying to use iTALC 2.0.1 in our classroom. The computers are running with Win7 Enterprise.
    Everything works fine except the both demo modes. Although they start correctly, the client screens freeze after some seconds. Not all at the same time. When i turn the demo mode off, the client screens show their desktop again.
    Has someone an idea, how i can solve this problem?

Last edit: derkirsche 2013-08-30
  • derkirsche
    derkirsche
    2013-08-30

Me again. I tried to use iTALC2 in another classroom with different hardware. These PC's are running too with Win7(64bit). I tried iTALC2 64bit and 32bit. The results were always the same.

• J.T. Demel
    J.T. Demel
    2013-09-06

Hi!

I've same problem here. 12 Clients / 1 Master with Win7 Pro. Everything works fine, except Demo (windowed or fullscreen). There is only a black screen with a sandclock an messages that connection will be establishes on port 11400.

I tried to shutdown firewalls (master/clients) without effect. Also only use demo on one client didn't work.

Any fixes? Ideas?

Kind regards
    J.T. Demel

• derkirsche
    derkirsche
    2013-09-09

Which Demo Server did you use? You have to take the iTALC Server, not the VPN.

• Cool
    Cool
    2013-11-13

I have the same problem. Can someone fixed it?
    THis software is very great! But why we cannot use the demo mode? Have any updates of the ver.2.01?