Workstations with Dual monitors

Muttboy
2011-09-22
2013-06-05
  • Muttboy
    Muttboy
    2011-09-22

We have a number of workstations around the school which have dual monitors, ie the primary school plus the extended screen.  When the teacher runs iTALC on the master and looks at the student's dual screen computers, it only displays the primary screen.  If I take a snapshot of the computer and paste it into word it does paste both screens.

So the question is, does any know how to make iTALC display both screens of a dual screen workstation? 

Thanks

• Anjos
    Anjos
    2012-01-10

Did you find a work-around?? I am also having the same issue over here and it's a bit hard if you want to provide any kind of support when they have a program on the second screen :(

thanks,

• Anjos
    Anjos
    2012-01-10

Oh I forgot to mention that when I take the snapshot, it only captures the first screen, it doesnt show the second one..
    :)

• theorfander
    theorfander
    2012-03-07

I love this software and need a solution to this as well… all of my computers have 4 screens, lol. Does anyone know an alternative software package that can do the same thing as this one? If not do you think a large donation might get the developers of iTALC moving to make this a reality? Assuming it’s not already one? I’d rather give them my money then give it to someone else. :P