ISPConfig - ISP management and Hosting Control Panel. ISPConfig manages webserver, mailserver, BIND DNS, proftpd + vsftpd FTP server, mySQL databases, spamassassin and diskquotas with an easy to use webinterface for administrators, resellers and clients.
ISPConfig 2.2.22 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Fedora 9, Mandriva 2008.1 and Ubuntu 8.04.
It contains many small enhancements and several minor bugs were fixed.
- Added support for Fedora 9, Ubuntu 8.04 and Mandriva 2008.1.
- Added support for the /etc/apache2/envvars file on Ubuntu 8.04.
- Added: The decimal separator and the currency for the isp_fakt module are now configurable in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php.
- Added: The installer checks now if there's enough disk space for the installation/upgrade.
- Update: Updated ClamAV to 0.92.1
- Changed: Made the first name and last name fields mandatory for creating resellers and clients.
- Bugfix: Replaced ENGINE=MYISAM with TYPE=MYISAM in sql dump.
- Bugfix: Fixed the /usr/sbin/nologin vs. /sbin/nologin problem in the installer.
- Bugfix: Bugfix for PTR records: only one PTR record per IP address; PTR zones are now created correctly even if a zone contains records from multiple subnets.
- Bugfix: Fixed some bugs in the "Move Website" tool. If you move a web site to another reseller, the "Move Website" tool checks now if the website fits into the resources that are allocated to the reseller (disk space, amount of MySQL databases, etc.).
- Bugfix: reseller limits could be changed without taking into account the max. resources that were allocated to the reseller's web sites.
- Bugfix: Added support for log files > 2GB to the webalizer.php cron job (which creates the Webalizer statistics and monitors the log file sizes). PHP on 32bit systems doesn't support integer values > 2,147,483,647; this problem is fixed now with the new webalizer.php version.
- Bugfix: User quota could be set to -1 when the web site had a positive quota value; this is now fixed.
- Bugfix: if a customer is in the recycle bin, that customer can't be selected anymore under ISP Manager > New Site when a new web site is created.
- Bugfix: Fixed log rotation problems (mail log and FTP log).
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.22.tar.gz from sourceforge.net:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.22.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.