Linked address problem

Help
2010-08-16
2013-05-09
  • Cedric Tefft
    Cedric Tefft
    2010-08-16

When I enter an IP address in the "Linked Address" field and hit the "submit" button, I get a blank page.  Apache error log says:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function FetchRow() on a non-object in /home/netmap/public_html/ipplan/user/displaysubnet.php on line 1200, referer: http://stimpy.mydomain.com/~netmap/ipplan/user/modifyipform.php?ip=10.71.4.1&baseindex=1475&block=0&expr=&search=

The address I'm trying to link to exists under the same customer.  Is this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?  This is IPPlan version 6 beta 2 on Fedora 12 (PHP 5.3.2)

• Cedric Tefft
    Cedric Tefft
    2010-08-19

Anyone?

• The linked address code has been re-written for beta 3 to be more flexible. You can have multiple linked addresses per source address. At this stage it is still under development and has not been released yet. If you are brave you can try the CVS version of ipplanv6 which will only work for a new install as a new table is required.

• Cedric Tefft
    Cedric Tefft
    2010-08-25

Thanks.  I'll give it a go.

• Any chance we have the possibility to link address from differente costumers, in my case the main reason to use NAT is avoid   overlapping IP address from different IP address spaces, so i'm using different costumers for each address space, having to create all the networks and IPs on each costumer is impossible or makes few sense when you indeed have overlapping IP addresses/networks. Thanks.