This is a bugfix only release.
It fixed iptables-save/iptables-restore, and compilation with kernels that have module versioning enabled.
iptables-0.3.0 has been released.
The changes are:
- Project name changed from ipt_p2p to iptables-p2p
- Moved project to sourceforge.net
- Removed iptables patch, only needs headers installed
- Added the ability to specify specific protocols to match
- FastTrack match updated for new version of FastTrack
- eDonkey match updated
- Added support for OpenFT
- Added support for Shareazza/Gnutella2 in the gnutella match
- Fixes in kernel 2.6 support