this is a small one related to version 2.2 (can't find group 2.2 here in bugtracker)
I added a command to execute on each download, this command runs windows media encoder to convert from mp4 to wmv. It is a synchronous one.
I set 2 download thread and the following is happening:
- two thread start downloading
- one thread (say thread B) finishes and juice wait for my command to execute
- thread A is still downloading at 800KB/s
- thread B finished downloading at 1100 KB/s (but now it is not downloading anymore, my script is still encoding)
- I can clearly read total transfer rate as "1900" KB/s (that is actual thread A download speed + last trasfer rate of thread B)
Expected behaviour: thread B, which is not downloading, should be excluded from total trasnfer rate addition.
Hoep that helps!