From: Announcement mailinglist for the IPCop project.
<ipcop-announce@li...> - 2012-02-14 14:49:25
IPCop 2.0.3 is released
v2.0.3 can be installed using the installation images or as an update
from version 2.0.2.
You need to reboot to use the new kernel after upgrading to 2.0.3.
In addition to many updates to software used in IPCop,
v2.0.3 adds TLS support for sendEmail, wget and out of kernel e1000e and
igb network drivers.
Traffic accounting with detail level High is disabled, use Low instead.
Online English installation manual:
Online German installation manual:
The installation manuals are 'work in progress' and not yet complete.
Online English admin manual: http://www.ipcop.org/2.0.0/en/admin/html
Online German admin manual: http://www.ipcop.org/2.0.0/de/admin/html
- the GUI uses 8443 instead of 445.
- SSH uses 8022 instead of 222.
- access to IPCop and to the internet from internal networks (aka
Green, Blue, Orange) is very much different. Spend some time with the
various options you will find under "Firewall Settings" and the online
- Several translations are complete, other languages are work in progress.
- backups from 1.4-series can not be used.
- addons made for the 1.4-series will not work.