IPCop v1.4.10 is only bug fixes and is released unchanged from 1.4.10test1.
As usual, this version can be installed as an update from the previous
versions or with a ready-to-go ISO for a fresh install.
fcdsl package did not change in 1.4.10 from 1.4.8/1.4.9
Changes made since v1.4.9 are :
- upgrade squid to 2.5.STABLE12 CAN-2005-3258 and bug#1405
- permits user to introduce a delay between vpn launch and IPCop
The delay allows dyndns updates to propagate. Usefull when a dyndns name
used for the RED name. Avoid error message "We have no ipsecN interface
- make snort use binary login, more resilient, don't exaust inode with
random ip logging
- allow dmzholes to use ip/mask instead of ip. Simplify blue->green holes
- fix transparent proxy on blue broken when transparent on green off sf bug
- add scheduled shutdown/reboot capability to IPCop (within shutdown.cgi
page) RFE 1298996
- VPN fix no default values for advanced options when advanced options not
- VPN correctly display advanced options default values when not set SF
- VPN add enable/disable pluto debugging option
- fix aliases randomly sorted on firt use SF 1290492
- upgrade to apache_1.3.34 mod_ssl-2.8.25-1.3.34 mm-1.4.0
- fix atm modem routed ip start with llc encap
- fix atm modem routed ip stop (tested with vc encap)
- web backup : tighten security (SF 1344032 / 1344047)
- web backup : fix hardware settings always exclude from backup, they should
be optionally include on restore
- web backup : fix exclude files not working in 1.4.9 resulting with bigger
each time, now all file include names are displayed on information box
- - revert dhcp server changes made in 1.4.9. Some input boxes may be let
Web backup made in 1.4.9 are bigger than necessary because they include
other backup sets and files
which should have been exclude. Backup sets present on hard disk are fixed
during the upgrade.
Please report any problems in bug tracking system or on devel list.