Do U need help?

Help
Daniel
2001-03-06
2001-03-12
  • Daniel

Daniel - 2001-03-06

Hi,
    i read u want to translate the intralan system into different languages. Well maybe i can try to translate the system into german?
    I only want to help!

see u,
    Kill Switch
    www.c-f-s.de

• Dean Hamstead

Dean Hamstead - 2001-03-12

Ok, no doubt your german is better than ours (or babelfish's) I also talk to the people from planetlan.de a fair bit.

Do you know other langauges? I plan to move all text into one file to make translation easier, and to make it possible for people to select the language they prefer. (this wont effect user-inputed text though)

• Daniel

Daniel - 2001-03-12

I do not speak other languages if you mean this. Well, i learned french in scholl but my french is not good enough to translate. I said i can try to translate english to german because i understand most of the standard english. If u ask me to translate german to english i woudn't do it, because my grammar is not the best. :-) Did you already talked to people of planetlan.de or are you going to talk with them? I think people like me couldn't mess with special experts of planetlan.de. The get money to do their job at planetlan.de. I do not. I offer my help because i am interested in your intralan system and i like to help other people.
        You want to insert all text into one file? dont you have to rewrite the code completly new? or almost new. Do you think the lot of work is worth?
        How many of your Script Users are speaking english, and how many german or french? If you still want to translate it i would help you if you want.