Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Just commited the following classes :
- org/interligo/handlers/InferXMLPatternHandler.java : Takes an XML
goal as an argument and infers its solution in the Engine.
- org/interligo/rules/RuleArgument.java : New methods for
InferXMLPatternHanlder ( to ModelElement() )
- org/interligo/rules/RuleGenerator.java : New methods for
InferXMLPatternHanlder ( to ModelElement()
Needs to be thorouoghly tested !!!
- org/interligo/rules/dom/DOMParserWrapper.java to
- org/interligo/rules/dom/wrappers/ to
Added two classes sysDir, sysFiles and updated FolderPatternHandler so that
one can list only files, dirs or both. Should work now.
Added Vector tupleToVector(Tuple) which name is quite explicit...
Added void registerMeta( String, URL , Vector ) in MetaModel to register
meta informations ( URL and Columns ) stored in an XML "database" facts. Not
sure that it's the right way to achieve that but now the XML2ModelHandler
seems to work ( but still needs to go through a strong validation process
Updated XMLToModelFactory and XML2ModelHandler.