[18 June 2006]
ANNOUNCE: InstallJammer Multiplatform Installer, version 1.0
The InstallJammer Team is thrilled to announce the final,
gold release of InstallJammer 1.0!
This is the first full release of InstallJammer since the
project began over 5 years ago (before the name change).
This release culminates in many, many hours of sweat and
hard work. Thanks goes to all of the testers and users who
have help with bugs and features to make this a really solid
first release. We hope to see many more releases in the
~ What is it?
InstallJammer is a multiplatform GUI installer and builder
designed to be completely cross-platform and function on
Windows and most all version of UNIX with eventual support
for Mac OS X.
* A full-featured install builder.
* Installs are packaged in single binary executables for
each platform making web distribution easy.
* Support for multiple install themes.
* Default install themes that resemble popular, commercial
* A high level of configurability.
* Built-in support for Windows install conventions.
* Automatic creation of an uninstaller.
* Easily extended to new platforms.
Downloads are available at:
Feedback and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
The InstallJammer Team