When writing a .cs file, allowing intellisense work with:
Intellisense works up to the ...Forms. then it crashes with Runtime error after it displays the picker dialog. It seems the program runs out of space holding the children for "System.Windows.Forms." (i.e. it works intitially becuase the list is being populated as it is displayed.
Steps to Re-create:
1. Edit new file "gvim.exe mytest.cs"
2. Insert text: using System.Windows.Forms.
3. Intellisense displays briefly and then crashes
4. Displayed dialog:
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information
1. Vista Home Premium - 32-bit
2. Intel Celeron D @3.33GHz/1GB RAM
3. Framework 3.0 SDK & Framework 2.0 SDK