I'm forwarding this to the inkscape-translator list.
2010/3/29 Joshua A. Andler <scislac@...>
> Hey all,
> I propose moving to Frost on Tuesday if nobody opposes. To be clear, the
> main delay in moving forward was an improper usage of Poppler and it
> blocking us from having "make check" being run. Thank you to Krzysztof
> for addressing our poppler issue, and Ted for pushing forward with the
> "check" issues (both make and dist).
> If you have any issues, comments, or something to address... please
> speak up!
Could someone please run the "update_po_files.sh" script in the "po"
folder so that we can complete our translations?
Thanks in advance,