Quick recap of where we're standing today with the release:
* Complete frost exception development work.
- PDF/PS Blur as bitmap work is still in progress. Adib is working on
this, but needs Simarilius' help.
- Two packaging projects are still open (afaik), but they're not
blockers for progressing to Freeze
* Focus should be on bug fixes, packaging, documentation, and
translation work, all of which may be committed to SVN normally.
- The number of milestoned critical bugs has been reduced to 5,
which puts us in a good position for Freeze.
- Translation is making good progress, even though we've not hit
string freeze yet.
- I don't have a good view on how our documentation is at present. I
assume it's in an acceptable state.
* Gain some candidate submissions for the About Screen contest.
- Voting concluded today on a number of quite good entries.
- This should be wrapping up
* Release Notes should be >90% filled in.
- JonCruz, rejon, and gustav have some sections to fill in
- Overview needs fleshed out a bit more
* Bug Hunt
- Good progress here; we're nearing our point goal. If each of us can
adopt and close one bug, we should be done soon.
* Post inkscape-0.46-alpha0.tar.gz
- Ted has volunteered to package it up and post it soonish.