From: Jon Phillips <jon@re...> - 2006-10-30 06:14:33
Heya all, I wanted to let you know that Jon Cruz's house had a big
kitchen fire today. The good news from him is that his whole family is
okay and it happened while they were out getting lunch. A faulty
electrical outlet caused the problem, so it is pretty much a totally
random accident. The problematic thing is the smoke and heat damage he
told me, and that it might have blown out his computer monitors. He
thinks his computers are ok.
He and his family are in good spirits and so far things seem
salvageable, as they have good insurance.
He wanted me to let you all know and for us to plan accordingly for
development. What a great person! Thinking about us in the midst of
crisis. It would be very nice for everyone to send him some good
thoughts and cheer as he will be off and online over the next month
because of this unfortunate incident.
Bryce and others, Jon wants us all to plan accordingly, so we can think
about the release soon.
The good part though is that all his family is ok, and the stuff is
Big hug to Jon Cruz and his family from me and the Inkscape family. :)
San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon@...