I'm forwarding this to the inkscape-translator list.
I propose moving to Frost on Tuesday if nobody opposes. To be clear, the
main delay in moving forward was an improper usage of Poppler and it
blocking us from having "make check" being run. Thank you to Krzysztof
for addressing our poppler issue, and Ted for pushing forward with the
"check" issues (both make and dist).
If you have any issues, comments, or something to address... please